The Integrative Approach
Our medical providers go beyond what you would expect from a typical primary care practice. The difference is, instead of getting you in and out as quickly as possible, we take the time to learn about your life and the way you live it. This allows us to help you stay healthy and live a longer, higher quality life.
When treating illness, our providers always look for the most effective, yet least invasive options first. Our medical providers prescribe pharmaceuticals responsibly when necessary and can recommend complementary therapies to support treatment.
Our practice offers lots of support, including health coaching, nutrition consults, group classes, and virtual courses, so you don’t feel like you have to make lifestyle changes alone.
We believe that this is not “alternative medicine,” but the future of good medicine.
Primary Care Services Offered:
- Annual Exams
- Urgent Care
- Lab Tests
- Health Coaching
- Nutrition Support
- Specialty Care
Membership is an easy, monthly membership fee plus one-time $80 enrollment fee. Payment for your first appointment can be applied to your membership. Learn more about membership here.
Not sick but still want to establish care?
What is Integrative Medicine?
Integrative medicine seeks to restore and maintain health and wellness across a person’s lifespan by understanding the patient’s unique set of circumstances and addressing the full range of physical, emotional, mental, social, spiritual and environmental influences that affect health.
Unlike traditional family practice medicine, Integrative Family Medicine, a direct primary care practice, goes beyond the treatment of symptoms to address all the causes of an illness. In doing so, the patient’s immediate health needs as well as the effects of the long-term and complex interplay between biological, behavioral, psychosocial and environmental influences are taken into account.
The defining principles of integrative medicine are:
- The patient and the integrative medicine practitioner are partners in the healing process.
All factors that influence health, wellness and disease are taken into consideration, including body, mind, spirit, and community.
- Integrative Medicine Providers use all healing sciences to facilitate the body’s innate healing response.
- Effective interventions that are less invasive are used whenever possible.
- Good medicine is based on good science. Integrative Medicine is inquiry-driven and open to new paradigms.
- Alongside the concept of treatment, the broader concepts of health promotion and the prevention of illness are paramount.
- The care is personalized to best address the individual’s unique conditions, needs, and circumstances. Practitioners of integrative medicine exemplify its principles and commit themselves to self-exploration and self-development.
In addition to addressing and handling the immediate health problem(s) as well as the deeper causes of the disease or illness, integrative medicine strategies also focus on prevention and foster the development of healthy behaviors and skills for effective self-care that patients can use throughout their lifespan.
Need An Appointment?
We will see non-members for one urgent or focused appointment at a cost of $90. We can usually address one to two acute concerns in these visits. We do not attempt to address long-standing concerns without knowing your history. We require patients to join our membership to address longstanding concerns or concerns that will require follow-up. Please note we will only prescribe controlled substances for members after their third visit.