- 4 cups chopped kale leaves
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red cabbage
- 1/2 cup crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries (with sugar or plain), chopped
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped (lightly toasted, if desired)
- Maple dressing
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 2 teapsoons Dijon mustard (without onion and garlic, I use Maille)
- ¼ cup olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Add kale, carrots and cabbage to salad bowl, stir to mix.
- Sprinkle top of salad with cheese, dried cranberries and walnuts.
- In small bowl, whisk salad ingredients together. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Drizzle dressing over salad.