- I whole pineapple, cut horizontally into 3/4 inch thick rounds
- 1, 8 ounce container lactose free yogurt (plain or vanilla, I used Green Valley lactose free vanilla)
- Fresh blueberries, sliced strawberries, kiwifruit wedges, coconut, papaya, banana for decoration (limit to about 1/4 cup fruit per pineapple slice)
- Pumpkin seeds, chia, walnuts (as desired, limit to 1 tablespoon per pineapple slice)
- Fresh mint, chopped (as desired)
- Slice pineapple in rounds and place on parchment lined tray.
- Spread slice of pineapple with layer of yogurt and top with fruit, nuts/seeds and mint as desired sticking with limits as instructed.