Yield: 6 cups (FODMAP limit =1/4 cup; use as topping on lactose free yogurt)
- 4 ½ cups Wessex Ltd. 5 grain cereal or old-fashioned oats (FODMAPers use old fashioned oats)
- ½ cup pecans, chopped
- ½ cup almonds, sliced
- ½ cup raw pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup unsalted sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoons orange zest
- 1/3 cup sweetened coconut
- 1/3 cup coconut oil at room temperature
- ½ cup maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
- Cover cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In large mixing bowl add all of the ingredients and fold to blend.
- Place granola mixture on cookie sheet and place in preheated oven.
- Bake for about 1 hour, stirring about every 15 minutes until lightly brown.