The perfect combination of refreshing and soothing, here is a Blueberry Lavender Smoothie recipe from the IFMA team.
- 1.5 tsp edible dried or fresh lavender flowers
- 1/4 cup raw cashews
- ½ cup frozen blueberries
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1/4 cup kale
- 1 cup non-dairy milk, unsweetened (we used coconut milk)
- Combine all of the ingredients and blend until smooth. We used an immersion blender; however, a standing blender would work as well.
- Garnish with a few lavender sprigs, and enjoy!
**If you do not have lavender on hand, try substituting either 1/2 tsp of cardamom or 1/4 tsp allspice in lieu of lavender.
Serving Size: 1
Dietary Restrictions: Vegan