- 4-6 cups salad greens, washed and chopped as desired
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 2 carrots, cut in bite size strips
- 8-10 slices bacon, cooked and cut in bite size pieces (I used al fresco fully cooked uncured chicken bacon and warmed up prior to serving.)
- 1/2 avocado, sliced into thin slices
- Sprig of fresh dill, chopped (optional)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Layer lettuce, tomato, carrot, bacon, & avocado on platter or in medium salad bowl.
- Whisk salad ingredients together and drizzle over salad, as desired.
- Garnish with fresh dill, if using.