- 3/4 lb. boneless skinless chicken breast, thinly sliced
- 2 TB soy sauce ( I use San-J Tamari, reduced sodium)
- 1 TB sesame oil
- 1 TB minced ginger
- 1 TB sesame seeds (I use a mixture of traditional with black seeds too)
- 2-3 cups of veggies of your choice (I used Swiss chard, summer squash and mini eggplant)
- 1 TB olive oil.
- In medium size glass bowl, mix soy sauce, sesame oil, minced ginger, sesame oil.
- Add chicken to marinade and refrigerate until ready to cook 15 minutes or up to an hour and be sure to turn chicken over to ensure even coverage of marinade.
- Add chicken to non stick skillet and cook over medium heat until chicken is browned and cooked through. Remove chicken to plate.
- In same skillet, add 1 TB oil and sauté vegetables until al dente.
- Add back chicken while microwaving brown rice.
- Toss rice into skillet and add a dash of soy sauce. Stir to blend. EAT!